Speaking everyday language does not mean that you have fully learned Turkish. It is an important step to carry out simple tasks in the foreign language you are learning but can you carry out a complex task? In the dialogue, the librarian explains how to find the book you want.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- How many books are there in the library?
- How many books is the student looking for?
- How many can one borrow at the same time?
- What’s the shelf number for linguistic books?
- What’s the name of the book of Tom Robbins? What year is it published?
To get sorry
Cover (of a book)
To become clearer