Who do you resemble in your family? In Turkey, it’s believed that girls resemble their paternal aunt (hala) whereas boys resemble their paternal uncle (amca). In this dialogue, you’ll learn how to say “who do you look like in your family” or “I look like my mother”.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- How old is her mother now?
- How old was her mother on the photo?
- Does she look like her father?
- How many siblings does she have?
- What are the ages of her siblings? What do they do?
- Does her grandfather look like her mother?
To identify, to recognize
To spend time