Erasmus program is a student exchange program established in 1987. Thanks to it, students can study some part of their undergraduate education in another country. In the dialogue, we’ll hear a conversation between a Turkish student and an advisor.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- Which year is the student at university?
- Did she enter the measurement exam for foreign languages?
- What’s the first condition of applying to the Erasmus Program?
- Has she ever traveled to another country for studying?
- What level of English she has? Has she ever tested?
- When will the exam be held this year?
- Hali hazırda
To assume, to suppose
- Hak kazanmak
To have a right to