Ordering food in a restaurant is an important experience in which you learn new words and phrases quickly. It’s also a great opportunity to practice what you have learned. In the dialogue, you’ll hear new phrases and verbs which will be helpful when you are ordering food.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- Do the customers have a reservation?
- What did they eat the previous day?
- What’s the special dish for today?
- What do they order at the end?
- What do they have as a drink and dessert?
To suggest, to recommend
To be cooked
- Az pişmiş
- Orta pişmiş
- Çok pişmiş
Pate-like food, usually made of tomato and walnut
- Arzu etmek
Fermented carrot juice, usually combined with kebap
A type of baklava