Finding a nice flat in a beautiful neighborhood can be difficult for an ex-pat. But it’s very important as it’ll affect where you’ll go shopping, socialize with your friends or which public transportation you’ll use. In the dialogue, you’ll hear a conversation with a real estate agency in Turkish.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- Where did the customer see the ad?
- What’s the color of the building?
- How many rooms does the flat have?
- Is balcony big or small?
- Can they rent the flat furnished?
- Does the customer like sunlight?
- Gün ışığı
- Ufak tefek
- Canını sıkmak
To fit in