Even though shuttles are going to the airport, you may need to take a taxi to Istanbul Airport. In the dialogue, you’ll hear a conversation with a taxi driver and learn some useful words and phrases that you can use in Turkey.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- What’s the name of the street?
- What’s the number and the color of the apartment?
- Where does the customer want to go?
- Does the taxi accept credit cards?
- Do they prefer to go by Karaköy or Beşiktaş? Why?
- Which route is more expensive?
- How much does the trip cost?
- Acelem var
I’m in a hurry
- Kabul etmek
- (Uçak) Kalkmak
To take off
- İç hatlar
- Dış hatlar