If you check fridge magnets in a Turkish house, you would immediately find a phone number of a kebap place. It’s essential to have a kebap place near you that you rely on. In the dialogue, you’ll hear someone ordering Kebap over the phone. Being able to have a conversation in Turkish with the nearest kebap place will be helpful for the days you don’t want to cook.
Please try to answer the following questions by listening to the dialogue:
- What does the customer order?
- Can the customer eat spicy (hot)?
- What does the customer order as a drink?
- Does the customer want dessert?
- What’s the address?
- What’s the phone number?
- How long does the order take to arrive?
- Can they pay with a credit card?
- Sipariş almak
Receive an order
- Sipariş vermek
Give an order
- Zile basmak
Ring the bell